Send Your Vote Home

If you are an American Citizen living abroad and you maintain your legal residency in Weber County, Utah, we want you to Vote! There are several ways that you may receive your ballot.

  • You may receive a ballot directly to your overseas mailbox;
  • You may receive your balloting material via email (this option requires access to a printer and a scanner); OR
  • You may visit for special voter registration materials.

Fill out an absentee ballot application or contact the Weber County Elections at (801) 399-7411 or email us at