Send Your Vote Home

If you are an American citizen living outside the U.S. and you maintain your legal residency in Weber County or you are active military (and dependents) serving outside of Utah, we want you to vote! There are several ways to receive your ballot. (Please update the absentee ballot application links to the pdf attached).

  • You may receive a ballot directly to your overseas mailbox;
  • You may receive your balloting material via email (this option requires access to a printer and a scanner); OR
  • You may visit for special voter registration materials.

Fill out an absentee ballot application or contact the Weber County Elections at (801) 399-7412 or email us at