top of page
website background assets-04.png

Military / Overseas

new mountains-01.png
new mountains-03.png


Send Your Vote Home

If you are an American Citizen living abroad and you maintain your legal residency in Weber County, Utah, we want you to Vote!

There are several ways that you may receive your ballot.

  • You may receive a ballot directly to your overseas mailbox.

  • You may receive your balloting material via email (enhanced ballot).

  • You may visit  for special voter registration materials.

Fill out an absentee ballot application or

Contact the Weber County Elections at (801) 399-7412 or

Email us at

bottom of page